1. Is it okay if my dog licks the pack?
Little bit is completely okay. If s/he licks excessively, s/he will throw up.
2. How long will the effect last against ticks/fleas?
Unlike chemical treatments, the efficacy of natural methods depends on the immunity of the dog as well as on the management of the environment. Consistent effort would be required in all aspects to successfully manage ticks/fleas from infesting your dog.
3. Is Quicky Clean enough to wash off Scooby-dub-dub and oil?
No. A mild shampoo would be required to wash the oil off. You can also mix some shampoo with the Quicky Clean to get the oil off.
4. How do I use Scooby-dub-dub and Quicky Clean in their skin care routine?
Scooby-dub-dub with oil can be a once in a couple of months pre bath routine. Quicky Clean can be used for regular bathing needs in between. You can also make Quicky Clean as per the instructions on the pack, add a spoon of Scooby-dub-dub to the mix and use this to completely replace the use of any commercial shampoo for your dog.
5. How often should I bathe my dog?
A dog with healthy skin doesn’t need a bath any more than once in 3-4 weeks. Chamomile Spray can be used in between to keep them clean & smelling fresh. A balanced diet will ensure that your dog doesn’t stink.
6. Can Scooby-dub-dub powder be used on my dog without the oil?
Yes! Massaging the powder on your dog 2-3 times a week works to prevent ticks/fleas and takes care of minor skin itchiness. Pay attention to use it around the neck, along the spine & in the paws. There is no need to wash this off.
7. What skin issues have been resolved with the use of your products?
Fungal infections, mange, scabies, flea dermatitis, eczema, excessive fur fall, bald patches. Atopic dermatitis can be successfully managed with the regular use of our products along with a fresh meat based diet & homeopathy support.
8. Can Scooby-dub-dub be used to treat small rashes & wounds?
Yes. A thin paste of oil + powder can be used to apply on skin rashes or even on warts. If there is broken skin, apply the dry powder only.
9. Are your products enough to resolve my dog’s constant itchiness?
It works best if you eliminate the use of chemical floor cleaners and switch to natural options. Additionally, a diet that cuts out sugars in the form of starchy vegetables, grain & kibble along with the right amount of Omega 3 & healthy fats helps heaps.
10. Can the products be used by me?
Absolutely yes. Scooby-dub-dub can be used as a face pack (with rose water or curd), as a hair pack (with coconut oil or curd) & as a body scrub (by adding to gram flour / rice flour / powdered oats & mixed with water). Quicky Clean makes a natural hair cleanser for you too. Chamomile Flowers make a great soothing sleep inducing bed time tea